1 –Data we collect
Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person (hereinafter “Personal Data”).
We do not collect any Personal Data; we only collect general data as described below.
2 – How information is collected
3 – Use of information collected
Third-party cookies are not issued by us. They are cookies issued by a third-party, like Google, for example. We use Google Analytics Advertising Features and have enabled the demographics and interests feature. Click here (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2799357?hl=en) for more information. If you would like to opt-out of third-party cookies, here are some options:
Google provides a suite of tools to control its cookies:
- Google Analytics, which is a tool used to track and report website traffic, provides an out-out browser add-on that can be downloaded here.
- Google Safety Center has a tool where you can control the ads you see on Google and control the data used for serving ads to you. It can be found here.
Browser-level cookie controls
Most popular browsers allow you to manage cookie settings. These settings can usually be found in the ‘Settings’, ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ menu of your browser. We included the links below to help you find the settings for some common browsers.
- Manage cookie settings in Chrome and Chrome Android and Chrome iOS
- Manage cookie settings in Firefox
- Manage cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Manage cookie settings in Microsoft Edge
- Manage cookie settings in Safari and Safari iOS